This four bed family home is a real MUST SEE! Immaculately presented throughout this spacious property is sure to suit all the families needs.
Conveniently located in a quite cul de sac within close proximity to an array of local amenities, highly regarded schools, Three Bridges mainline train station and bus routes to Gatwick airport, and excellent commuting links to the M23/M25.
In brief the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, WC and wash hand basin, a light and airy lounge, modern open plan kitchen/diner with access to the beautiful rear conservatory opening out to the landscaped garden, perfect for entertaining in the summer months.
On the first floor you will find the master bedroom, three further well-proportioned bedrooms and the modern family bathroom. There is a garage situated en-bloc to the side.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that this property has to offer.
· Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 18'0 x 7'10 (5.49m x 2.39m)
· Lounge: 18'0 x 10'5 (5.49m x 3.18m)
· Bedroom 1: 10'9 x 10'9 (3.28m x 3.28m)
· Bedroom 2: 9'10 x 6'10 (3.00m x 2.08m)
· Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 6'10 (3.38m x 2.08m)
· Bedroom 4: 8'2 x 7'10 (2.49m x 2.39m)