- High standard two bedroom top floor flat built by Berkeley homes
- Allocated parking and communal bike shelter
- En suite shower room
- Lift to all floors and Loft storage
- Open plan kitchen and living room
- Easy access to the A264, A24 and M23
- High security apartment entrance door with multi point locking system
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An immaculate, large and very bright top floor dual aspect apartment with open plan living accommodation. Fitted with a contemporary kitchen with a range of appliances including a ceramic hob and integrated extractor, stainless steel fan assisted oven and chrome mixer tap and ample storage. It also has the added bonus of a communal bike shelter and a large loft space for storage.
The master bedroom benefits from a large en suite shower room and dressing area with built in wardrobes. The apartment is completed by a second double bedroom and beautiful family bathroom. This prestigious and highly sought after apartment is situated within the Highwood development and is available with no onward chain.
Horsham town centre is a short drive or cycle away and offers a range of shopping, entertainment and the mainline railway station offers convenient access to London Victoria and London Bridge making the location ideal for families and commuters. The A264 north Horsham bypass provides access to the M23, Gatwick Airport, the M25 and the national motorway network.