- Favoured Rodmell Village
- Home & Income opportunity
- Main home has accommodation over three floors
- Detached one bedroom Chalet
- Oil Fired Central Heating to Radiators
- Spacious Living room & Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Family Bathroom/wc complimented by En-Suite to Master bedroom
- Corner plot with Extensive Parking
- Attractive Garden with lawn and tiered rear garden
- Further potential to extend subject to planning consent
An expansive Semi Detached family home offering 5 bedrooms with a Detached Chalet property situated within the substantial garden.
The main house has been subject to significant remodelling to give a contemporary living space together with luxury kitchen and bathrooms, Located within the popular village of Rodmell which is conveniently situated between Lewes and Newhaven and has bus services to both. Within the village there is a a Public House, other attractions include Monks House (former home of Leonard and Virginia Woolf) and easy access to countryside walks.
The historic county town of Lewes is approximately 4 miles away and offers an excellent range of amenities with its many individual shops and also major supermarkets including; Waitrose and Tesco, schooling for all ages and recreation facilities.
Lewes mainline railway station offers services to London Victoria (just over the hour). The universities of Brighton and Sussex are situated at Falmer approximately 6 miles distant and the famous Glyndebourne Opera House is on the outskirts of Ringmer. The port of Newhaven is approximately 4 miles distant and offers a regular ferry service.