Offers in Excess of £800,000
One of the more established houses in Broadbridge Heath, this stunning detached family home dates back approximately 100 years. Having been extensively restored, refurbished and extended by the (...)
Monthly Rental Of £1,150
Lovely two bedroom mid terrace house in central Horsham, walking distance to town. Perfect for a professional couple looking for some outside space to enjoy all summer long. Modern kitchen with (...)
A well presented and spacious three bedroom split level maisonette located to the north east of the town. York Close is well situated for investors, or owner occupiers as it is ideally positioned (...)
Monthly Rental Of £1,600
An extended and well-presented three bedroom semidetached house is located on the popular west side of Horsham. This property is only a short distance from Horsham town centre with its variety of (...)
What an absolute pleasure! Stewart has been the ultimate professional - our house stagnated for 4 months with an alternative well known local Agent - Chesworths targeted marketing was all together a different league - first people through the door bought our house! So refreshing to deal with such a friendly professional team! Would very highly recommend!
Quality of service from Matthew Wheeler has been outstanding. At this time when selling is difficult he has helped me out far beyond the call of duty of an agent. No problem was too great and he assisted me all the way through the process of selling and is still helping with my purchase of a new property. I thoroughly recommend Chesworths and especially Matthew if you are thinking of selling or purchasing a property.
Stewart (and the rest of the team) run a tight ship. As a first time buyer I had many questions, some of which I feared may have sounded stupid to seasoned professionals. However, not once did I ever feel that way; Stewart made every effort to inspire confidence in what has been the biggest purchase of my life and yet somehow make the process feel easier than choosing my next iPhone. I will be recommending Chesworths to others and they will be my first point of contact when I come to sell.
Excellent experience buying a home through Stewart of Chesworths Estates. From viewings to offers to legal process to completion, Stewart was helpful and knowledgeable every step of the way. If only all estate agents could be like this!
First class service....Stewart & Matt have dealt with our sale and purchase providing a friendly, efficient service throughout the whole process. We have received regular updates with any questions or requests answered promptly and thoroughly, and more importantly they have delivered on what they said they would do. I have no hesitation in recommending Chesworths; their professional and courteous approach makes them stand out from other Estate Agents.
Very experienced guys working in the office that were able to provide advice about local area, schools and so on. We visited some viewings with Matt and saw quite a varied range of properties. Compared to others we met, the friendly and honest customer service stood out.
Outstanding service, an honest market appraisal and a friendly team. Stewart gave a professional assessment of property, took our expectations into consideration and advised us based upon the whole picture. A week and a half later, we accepted an offer! Cannot recommend Stewart and the Chesworths team highly enough.
Cannot recommend these guys enough, not only have they managed to sell our property, they have been nothing but supportive and helpful throughout the whole stressful process of buying and selling properties. Wish we hadn’t wasted our time with other agents in the past! Highly recommend Chesworths to anyone looking to buy, sell or rent a property, superb people to deal with. Thank you so much Stewart and Matt, we couldn’t have done it without you & we are OVER THE MOON!
- We were very pleased with the service we received from Matt and his team at Chesworths. From our first meeting to completion, Matt was regularly in touch and always on hand to answer questions, progress matters or generally reassure us. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chesworths.
- We would like to thank the staff at Chesworths for successfully selling our house so quickly. We would have no hesitation in recommending Chesworths to others for a professional and reliable service."
- I would like to thank you for handling the sale of my property so efficiently and professionally. Having previously placed our house for sale with other local agents with disappointing results, I was impressed by your no - nonsense approach to business, and delighted at the very fast sale and turnaround which you achieved for me."
- I am very satisfied with the sale of my property by Chesworths, very professional and informative with friendly staff to advise on all aspects of the sale. I would have no hesitation in recommending or using them again. Excellent company."
- Both Steve and I would like to thank you all at Chesworths for your help and advice on this sale and would state that we would have no hesitation in using your services again or recommending you to others."
- Chesworths Estate Agents have looked after us from the very beginning when we were only thinking about moving right through to the day when we actually moved in to our new home."
- I would have no hesitation in recommending Chesworths Estate Agents, it is a privately-owned company with a great knowledge of selling houses within this area."
- We had the pleasure of dealing with Chesworths estate agents for the purchase of our new home. We were so impressed with how we were treated that when we come to sell, we wouldn't think of going elsewhere."
- We just sold our house through Chesworths. They were very professional and courteous. We highly recommend them and will certainly do business with them again. Thanks very much to all the team!"
- We decided to use Chesworths estate agents after having a disappointing experience with another agent. From the outset, the approach from Matt and his staff was a refreshing change. They offered good marketing strategies, excellent photographs and customer care instead of just sitting back and waiting for the house to sell itself."
- Chesworths restored our faith in estate agents, having dealt with several other companies over the years. We found the firm to be friendly, professional and very helpful throughout what is an extremely stressful time."